Monday, July 18, 2011

A Blog By Any Other Name

I'm quickly realizing that I'm not the best blogger out there. It's strange for me to think about putting words into a little window and opening it up to the whole world... stranger still for a writer, I know.


As you may or may not have noticed. There really isn't a theme, or a purpose for that matter, to this blog. I just think of an idea - hopefully a good one - and I write it down. I add a splash of color and comedy, and voila! A blog.


Who came up with that word anyway? Couldn't there have been some better way of describing these virtual journals?


Blog.

Bleh. It's like you have to belch to say it.


BLOG!!!

Oh, excuse me.

Anyway, there was a point to this particular post and it is that, well, there is no point. This blog is just a blog. Just a place for me to write what I'm thinking, whether it makes sense or not.

If nothing else, I suppose it gives you (whoever you may be) a glimpse at who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment